Poor Brooks was slightly terrified of the petting zoo. He had nothing to worry about because the animals could barely move because of the heat. But he didn't understand that so he continued to grip the back of my arms each time I tried to get him closer to the animals.



We had to rush outta the petting zoo so we did not miss the pig races. That was also a main priority for Jan and I. We got there just in time. Unfortunately Jan was in charge of the camera and obviously does not have my kind of skills, so she missed the majority of the race haha. So I took over for the last race which was with the big fat pigs who were super slow. Brooks couldn't have cared less about the race. He would rather answer phone calls and play with some random fry on the ground.


We had to take a break and get in some shade after that. We visited some random shark tank thing which turned out to be pretty cool. And then we visited some shops and sat in front of a giant fan and snacked on some fruit.


It was a crazy tiring day and we were only there for a couple hours.

We topped that with a visit from Uncle Ryan this weekend. Ryan ran the grill all weekend including filet mignon, asparagus, red potatoes, corn on the cob, grilled chicken, and strawberry shortcake for dessert! I cleaned up after him and made some spinach nuggets for babe. He looved them..what a weirdy!

I reluctantly decided to get B's haircut too this weekend. I love him with his long hair but it was getting so long I was pinning it back with a bobby pin so it would stay out of his eyes. So I was left with no choice. The kid looks handsome either way, so I couldn't lose. He just looks so much older now and I want him to still be my little baby :(

Before/After

I've got a lot of studying to do these next couple weeks but we'll make time for something fun! Have a great week everyone!
P.S. I've picked the theme and colors and such for Brooks's birthday party. I CANNOT WAIT! All I wanna do is plan for his party, but I have to wait until this quarter is over...AHHHHH!

SOOOO CUTE!!!! :) I love the title!
ReplyDelete