Sunday, August 7, 2011

A weekend with no plans!

Ahhhh B must be getting some teeth because he has been a terror this weekend! It's so hard to keep my sanity when there is constant whining. And I feel so bad for the little booger, I just wish he knew how to tell me he was in pain without having to scream! I'm lucky I have these pictures to remind myself that even though there were lots of tears this weekend, we still had a pretty darn good time!

The boys working the grill:
Photobucket
Notice B's tongs; they are actually supposed to squeeze the excess water out of tea bags, but he asked to use them so he could help Grandpa flip the burgers.

Brooks on a mission:
This is Brooks attempting to get anything on the end table that he is not allowed to have. He is gasping that I will not let him have it, and immediately after he throws a fit. I gotta work on those haha!
Photobucket
Who doesn't love bubbles?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My little explorer:
Photobucket
Such a creative baby:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who needs the zoo when you have a fake one in the mall with air conditioning?
Photobucket
Convo Corinne overheard by some 4 year old kids in the play area:
Boy: Ugh, I'm tired, I need to take a break
Girl: Ok, you just stand there and act like a statitute and I'll be back
Boy: Ok?
Girl: Just don't move and be a statitute and I'll go looking for you
Photobucket
Photobucket
B's first Auntie Anne's!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll keep you guys updated on the teeth. He needs to step it up because even that little boy he met at the "zoo" who was younger than him had 4 more teeth! Have a good week everyone and wish B luck on his teeth!

1 comment: