
After a long week of classes and baby being sick, Aunt Corinne and Leslie volunteered to study at my place Friday night so I could go out with some friends! It was last minute which made it that much more fun. We had the most perfect weather to reminisce about old times and enjoy downtown Columbus.




This guy below was at Cantina dancing the night away. He was clearly obsessed with himself because he could not dance unless he simultaneously showed people his abs. He was even found later on the floor grinding with a girl in a wheelchair. I wish I had better pictures to convey the grossness of this man.

We topped off our weekend with blueberry pancakes Saturday morning followed by a visit to the Latino Festival. It was super hot but we kept cool playing in the water and watching the performances under a nice tent that shielded us from the hot hot sun.






Then we came back for a cookout at my house followed by some icecream eating and BED! I was so exhausted.


This week is gonna be super hectic. Brooks is visiting with my parents today and tomorrow (they're going to take B to his first baseball game!) and then I will be studying for finals and then Brooks with be with Zach's parents during actual exam week. I am so excited for this quarter to be over and then only ONE MORE LEFT! Speaking off, I'd better get to work! Enjoy you're week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment