

And boy can baby throw! He's got the throwing of objects down pat. Still working on making sure those objects are not breakable and/or will not hurt somebody.

And he's got a major interest in the outdoors. Poor guy cries when we close the door to the outside :( And he pointed to every single tree we passed on the way out of the doctor's office the other day. I let him touch each of them and he would just keep reaching higher and higher as if he wanted me to let him hang from the high branches! I can't wait until we get our own house and Brooks can "help" his dad build a tree house where he can invite all of his friends and play the weird make-believe games that boys play!

Just had to throw in these pics. Emily got him these pajama pants for his birthday and Zach brought him down in them the other day! I almost died cuz he looked so darn cute...they look like little boxer briefs! What a little man we have!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment