Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random

Two places I hope none of you have to visit in the near future: The emergency room and the Office of Vital Statistics. I had to visit both in the past 24 hours (ER for Corinne - she's fine - and the other place for a certified copy of my birth certificate) Both places are filled with interesting characters to say the least, they both smell like poop, and are extremely hot. I feel like I need to bathe for a good while! On a positive note, someone's last name in the ER was Bushy, I thought that was pretty funny!


Baby Updates:
So you know how on TV shows and movies some people notice or first think someone else is pregnant due to their "glow." Well in my case, that does not exist. My face is not glowing, instead, it looks like I'm a 13 year old going through puberty. Thanks baby! Also, I have been getting nosebleeds almost daily. Apparently this can happen during pregnancy, but I also suffered from nose bleeds when I was younger so it might just be because of the weather. I shouldn't be complaining tho, considering I never had morning sickness! I can complain tho that my jeans aren't fitting anymore. The past two times I've worn them while eating I had to unbutton them. Sad day :( Pretty soon I'm gonna be one of those ladies wearing the jeans with the elastic waist band. I'm not sure why we don't wear those regularly, but I will wear the heck out of them while it's considered appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment